Do you speak German and English?
Are you over 18 years old
and looking for a new challenge?
Become a flight attendant for a new German airline:
- Airline bears all costs for your training to become a flight attendant
- Free accommodation during your training
- German employment contract after passing the training
- Homebases in Frankfurt (FRA), Berlin (TXL) and Kassel (KSF)
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities
- Work according to a fixed duty roster (schedule), published monthly
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum height: 1.65 m
- Fluent English & German skills
- Valid EU passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- No lens prescription above +5 or below -5
- Ability to swim
- Customer service experience will be an advantage
- Valid driving licence
Are you interested?
Fill in the following form to apply for the position and send your CV in one PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org